We provide full-service residential Property Management for owners of rental properties in the Denver, CO and surrounding areas. Whether you are an individual rental property owner or a seasoned investor, we take over the work of being a landlord so you don’t have to deal with the hassle and headaches. We handle all Denver residential property types including single family, multifamily, townhouses, and apartments, and we’re available to service your Denver area property 7 days a week.
Integrity By The Numbers
- 15 Days – Median time to rent a property in 2013. A quarter of our available properties rented in 7 days or less!
- 92% – Percentage of tenants who take advantage of our free online rent payments feature
- 0.3% – Percentage of late rent payments received each month in 2013
- Zero - Number of evictions filed in 2013 on tenants we placed
- $9.8 Million – Value of new properties added to our management portfolio in 2013
No Risk Guarantee
We’re so confident in our ability to rent your home (have you read our reviews?) that we allow you to cancel anytime, without penalty, by giving 24-hours notice while your property is vacant. There are no upfront start up fees, maintenance reserve fees, or advertising fees. If you signup with us and have a change of heart – even if it’s the next day – you can cancel without penalty.
Communication, Communication, Communication
HERE’S A NEWS FLASH… We answer our phones, return voice mails, and respond to emails. And we do it promptly! We never lose sight of the fact that this is your rental home; not ours! As such, you have every right to expect to be kept informed of what is going on with your rental and we deliver on that expectation. When your home is managed by Integrity, you’ll be notified:
- In advance when any maintenance is ordered on your home, NOT when you get the bill
- Before inspections are conducted on your home
- After inspection are completed on your home notifying you of the results
- Of the income & expenses on your home through detailed monthly and yearly statements
- Anytime there is a tenant issue, non-compliance, or late rent payment
- Anytime your Denver Property Manager simply wants to check in with you and let you know how things are going
We use innovative and high tech methods to efficiently manage your asset. Within the Owner Portal, you can view your cash flow statements (see a sample) and maintenance invoices.
Tenants can pay their rent online at no additional charge increasing the likelihood of on-time payments. If they have a maintenance problem, they can submit an electronic trouble ticket (see a sample). Prospective renters can view our Denver properties online, apply online, and if approved, sign the lease… ONLINE! (see lease sample) By taking advantage of these efficiencies which technology affords us, you’ll find we’re able to offer fees that are economical. You’ll also find that our fees are easily offset by our ability to net you more money through obtaining higher rents, lower vacancies, better qualified tenants, and cheaper maintenance costs.
Denver Property Management is what we specialize in and we adhere to stringent standards set by the Colorado Real Estate Commission. When your property is managed by our team, you don’t have to worry about researching and complying with the countless number of landlord/tenant laws. We’re experts in our field and ensure the details of managing your property are looked after.
Full Service Property Management in Denver Includes:
- Advertising – Advertise your vacancy to over 10 different rental websites.
- Tenant Screening – Perform background checks on prospective renters to include credit, criminal, eviction and sexual offender histories.
- Lease Preparation – Prepare a professional lease agreement written to protect your investment.
- Rent Collection – Collect rent monthly from tenants. Offer tenant ability to pay online.
- Delinquency Processing – Aggressively pursue delinquent tenants to ensure rent is paid in a timely manner. Penalize tenants for late payments and serve legal notices in accordance with Colorado law to ensure compliance.
- Evictions – Should an eviction become necessary, we handle everything for you on uncontested evictions and all court costs are deducted from tenant’s security deposit.
- Accounting – Provide monthly cash flow statements and yearly Form 1099 to aid you or your accountant.
- Maintenance – We handle all maintenance calls and coordinate repairs with competent professionals. Consult with you and require your approval for repairs that exceed a pre-authorized amount.
- Inspections – Multiple inspections are conducted throughout the year to ensure your asset’s protection.
- Submit Tenant Balance to Collections – Should a tenant vacate your rental owing a balance, we submit them to collections to increase likelihood of future payment against the debt.
- Owner Portal – Login to your account 24 hours per day to view your account histories, monthly statements, maintenance invoices, and copies of lease agreements.
Denver Area Information
The City and County of Denver is the largest city and the capital of Colorado. Denver is also the second most populous county in Colorado after El Paso County. Denver is a consolidated city and county located in the South Platte River Valley on the western edge of the High Plains just east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. The Denver downtown district is located immediately east of the confluence of Cherry Creek with the South Platte River, approximately 12 miles east of the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Denver is nicknamed the Mile-High City because its official elevation is exactly one mile or 5,280 feet above sea level, making it one of the highest major cities in the United States. The 12-county Denver-Aurora-Boulder Combined Statistical Area had an estimated 2011 population of 3,157,520, which ranks as the 16th most populous U.S. metropolitan area.
Denver City was founded in November 1858 as a mining town during the Pikes Peak Gold Rush in western Kansas Territory. On November 22, 1858, General William Larimer, a land speculator from eastern Kansas, placed cottonwood logs to stake a claim on the bluff overlooking the confluence of the South Platte River and Cherry Creek. Larimer named the town site Denver City to curry favor with Kansas Territorial Governor James W. Denver. Denver has four distinct seasons and receives a modest amount of precipitation spread through the year. The climate here is very sunny, averaging 3,106 hours or 300 days of sunshine a year.
Denver has over 200 parks, from small mini-parks all over the city to the giant 314 acres City Park. Denver also has 29 recreation centers providing places for resident’s recreation and relaxation.
Areas We Service
|Denver||Highlands Ranch||Littleton||Lone Tree|